Part1 – How to get out of debt?
I only know 3 ways
- Pay the debt
- File bankruptcy which will wipe out the debt.
- Be a successful deadbeat by paying a nominal amount once in a while, making a lot of excuses,
- have no visible property in your own name, and no job where they can garnishee your wages.
- Eventually, they will give up on you as a lost cause.
Part 2- How to start saving money?
Why don’t you ask “How can I make serious money?”
- Cut out your spending on everything— aside from absolute necessities.
- Buy something valuable at below market price and sell it at a profit.
Before she met me, my girlfriend would buy real gold jewelry by weight, paying her friends who urgently needed money about half the gold value. The deal was, they could buy it back at a slightly higher price for 2 months. Sort of an informal pawn shop. Few bought their jewelry back. She doubled her money on each little deal. This was profitable to the tune of paying for groceries and gas, but to me, a few hundred bucks a week was very small peanuts.
So I told her to read my digital book Think Like A Tycoon . I bet her I could teach her how to make serious money in a year or two. But only if she dedicated herself to a project and strictly followed my advice.
We selected & she took possession of a run-down but once grand villa on a no money down lease-option deal. She did a cosmetics number on the place. She sold to a rich Russian. Made well over a million bucks on the deal in about 2 years. It was WORK, not a piece of cake, but after that, she was financially independent.